Build a Solar Panel the Easy Way
With electricity prices rising and global warming becoming a greater threat than ever before, it is very important that you learn a solar panel, which can be used to generate in your home and save electricity large amounts of money to build, every month. We have all seen that the disruption to supplies of electricity from natural disasters, and fossil fuels are running out at an alarming rate, it is essential that you have an alternative energy generation system in place. That is why you must, I repeat must, build a solar panel.
Learning how to build a solar panel is actually not that difficult. You do not need much skill to be able to continue to use basic tools, and cable management with care and safety. The parts you need when you build your solar panel are-
1) Solar Cells – These form the basis of any solar panel, because they are the components that actually turn solar energy into electricity. The best place to buy it online from a website such as eBay. Buy in bulk so you have enough to build solar panels in the future will have
2) Sheet plywood -. This will be the base of your system. To build a solar panel correctly, you will find the strongest figure you need. Not accidentally chipboard do not buy, because this is too thin. It is worthwhile to invest more in the quality of the materials that you use to get to a better, more durable end product
3) copper wire -. As you can probably guess, this is used to wire the system and allow the electricity to flow into your home. Buy them in bulk and
4) General tools -. Drills, screwdrivers, woodwork glue etc are all needed. However, you probably already have this lying around the house
5) Clear PVC Sheeting -. Solar cells are quite delicate, which is why you need to use PVC film to provide protection when the weather turns nasty. Check your local business directory for suppliers who can cut to size for you.
The hardest part of learning to build a solar panel is actually composing the system, and then install it in your home. To do this correctly, you will have a set of instructions that will show you the precise measurements that you need to need to use. They will also find with proper mounting and installation schedules that anywhere else. It’s worth the schedules and clear explanation you receive, because without a set of solar panel instructions, you risk to spend your entire construction and installation project at risk.
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Build-a-Solar-Panel-the-Easy-Way&id=1507508 by Jeff A. Palmer