H-TEC J102, Junior Set, Solar Hydrogen Fuel Cell Experiment System
H-TEC’s Junior Set, J102 is a Complete Hydrogen System in a carrying case consisting of solar hydrogen system Junior Basic, Decade Resistor, 2 digital multimeters, 3 red and 3 black connector cables, 1 stopwatch and 250 ml distilled water, and textbook. The included H-TEC Education fuel cell textbook contains information about the technology and instructions for a variety of experiments.
The Junior Set reflects the simple elegance of the hydrogen cycle by reflecting a self-contained hydrogen system that is perfect for introducing the technology behind the solar hydrogen cycle, or for small demonstrations.
• All the essentials
• Accessories included
• Stackable Case
Recommended Grades: 5 – 12
Experiments possible with J102 – JuniorSet
• Producing and storing hydrogen and oxygen
• Determining characteristic curve of solar panel
• Operating the fuel cell with hydrogen and oxygen 2:1
• Determining characteristic curve of electrolyser
• Determining electrolyser efficiency
• Learning about Faraday’s laws
• Determining characteristic curves of fuel cell
• Determining fuel cell efficiency
• Determining decomposition voltage of waterConduct an array of solar and fuel cell experiments.
Classroom oriented, complete with a rich and informative textbook.
Compact and easy to assemble, carrying case included.
Read reviews about H-TEC J102, Junior Set, Solar Hydrogen Fuel Cell Experiment System
Get H-TEC J102, Junior Set, Solar Hydrogen Fuel Cell Experiment System with credit card. Check Best Savings Here.
This product have ASIN CODE:
B00MONQHNK. You can see related type at our Solar Cell Directory