A photovoltaic or solar energy system can be installed at your home. When are you planning your solar project? Before beginning a project, consider how this system will improve the quality of your life for you and your children. A solar project will come to your home to see how your house is, which direction it faces and if you have the space for solar energy. He will also explain the advantages and disadvantages of a solar system
benefits would be some of the following :.
- Tax credits where the state or the federal government can reimburse you for part of the expenses of your solar power system.
- Depending on the system, after five years, your system can be paid. Your solar project manager will calculate it, so that customers would receive their payback of approximately five years.
- Warranty on modules for 25 years. The warranty on inverters is 10 years and longer. A draft of a module and the inverter combines a 20 year guarantee
Disadvantages of a solar power system can things like this are :.
- Shadow days. When the sun is just not shinning, your solar system would not produce as much.
- You must pay for the system beforehand. You pay and then receive it on your income tax return with the federal and state tax credits. Coming up with the money up front can be a hardship for some people. Funding is usually available just be sure to read the fine print.
When considering solar energy, take a solar project. Make sure he explains in a language that you can understand and how it will affect you and your family. Do your research. Do not forget to consider the pros and cons. Our environment to be protected. By going solar, you are helping the environment and saving money at the same time.
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Photovoltaic:-Advantages-and-Disadvantages&id=5491934 by Robert Farbe