Solar Panel – How To Build Your Own at Home
Are you interested in building your own solar power to make electricity at home, you are at the right address with us. The purpose of this article is to give an overview of how to provide a solar panel, how to build the box, how many cells together cabling etc.
If you want to use solar technology in your house have a some different choices:
- The most expensive option is to buy ready-made panels and have them installed for you.
- can be a solar kit that you buy yourself install
- Just buy a proven guide that teaches you about the structure of a solar panel how to build and how to install it yourself. This is certainly the cheapest option.
It’s actually very easy to build solar power. A panel is basically a box containing a number of solar cells which are connected in series with each other. The solar cells convert sunlight into electrical energy using the photovoltaic effect.
To begin with, you have to buy 36 solar cells. These cells are very fragile and must therefore be protected by a box (the panel). You need to build this box itself. In addition to the protection of the cells, the panel may also need sunlight to reach the cells.
The 36 solar cells are connected in series and put in the box. The current flowing through these cells must be able to assume the device in order to achieve flow. Therefore, a plug is to be connected to the wiring. In addition, a diode must be connected in order to prevent the solar panel in the consumption of electricity during hours without sunlight.
And that’s it!
So, you see that given the proper instruction anybody can produce an electricity generating solar device at home
I would like to point out two aspects :.
1. Instead of buying your first solar panel I suggest you learn about the technology in a solar panel, how to build it and then your actual go ahead and do it yourself. This process will provide you with a rich learning experience. Once you have built your first panel, you can easily scale the system as big as you want.
2. Even if you prefer home-made or ready-made solar panels, which you own panel used first you if you seriously enable manufacturers to assess the supply well and you can get a smarter and more to make more informed decisions.
consider using solar energy in your home, I recommend small rather than go for a complete system begin immediately. More information about the pros and cons of using a solar panel, how to build one, and the potential problems you may encounter. Next, make your first solar device itself and start to make electricity at home. You can then decide how to continue scaling-up of your system.
Source: http://ezinearticles.com/?Solar-Panel—How-To-Build-Your-Own-at-Home&id=5951706 by Alex X.